Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Pictures

We went and had our annual family Christmas pictures taken yesterday, with my friend Amanda's family. I will post some of the pictures when I get them back next week. We all went and had haircuts done together on Friday. She has 2 boys, Sam is the same age as Monty. The are 7 months apart and her other son, Ben is 5. To say the least it was interesting. Trying to get all 4 kids to do what we wanted at the same time was interesting, but we did end up with some cute pictures. And this year for the first time all 8 of us took a group picture. Our families do, do everything together, but we never had a group picture done before. I am actually closer to her than to anyone in my dysfunctional family. I cant wait to get the pictures back and display them around the house and try and figure out how to upload them here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there
    I see that you are a Cub Scout Leader. I am the Akela of 9th Benoni Cub Scouts here in South Africa.... take a look at our blos at www.akelascubs.blogspot.com for ideas, tips and games. We have great fun each week.

    Take care Momma Bear!

    YiS
    joy

    ReplyDelete